How do I find duplicate payment vouchers made for a invoice

My friend problem is :

My friend Team Leader has to supervise the indexing work for the invoices received and create payment vouchers in the ERP by his team members.  He can drill down the indexed vouchers for the day / week.  Every voucher has multiple line items indexed on the basis of a invoice.

My Solutions is;

Step 1 : Drill down the dump from your ERP

Step 2 : Use the Pivot table and sum the value of amount on the basis of invoice and voucher.

Step 3 : It will clearly show the duplicate vouchers if any indexed.  See the picture.

Also we can use the Report filter function in the Pivot table to filter the invoice in the dump and clear the duplicate payment.


4 comments:


  1. Its simple and easy to use, i know excel . thanks




    Invoice Template

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. cloud invoicing

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. I read your entire blog.It was really helpful & very interesting.Thank you so much for sharing your valuable blog.Keep it up. Duplicate Payment Recovery | Daily Work Monitoring | Duplicate Invoice Audit


    ReplyDelete
  4. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete